Are you considering starting an OnlyFans account as a side gig or a full-time career to establish a stable income? But you are stuck here- How to start OnlyFans without followers.
If yes, you are here at the right time; we can guide you in the right direction.
You shouldn’t let having no fans stop you from joining OnlyFans.
When starting out, everyone starts from a null point; from there you earn followers by planning, hard work, and best-quality content.
Table of Contents
Is starting OnlyFans without following a good idea?
There are many OnlyFans content creators who make thousands of dollars overnight, but they all have a vast fan base on social platforms and OnlyFans.
But don’t; worry! If you can put in great work and have a good niche to target, you can steadily grow your income, even if slowly. Keep moving consistently, and you will have 100% successful on OnlyFans even with no initial followers. There are creators who can earn around $1k to $2k within the first 5 months just by being consistent and working hard.
Keep $1k per month as your first milestone and work towards achieving it. Once you get there, it will be much easier for you to get to the next milestones, like $5k, $10k, $50k, and so on.
Now, this blog is a guide where we will deeply look into how to start with Zero followers and grow your OnlyFans page in just 3 or 6 months.
Have a niche
Before you research about how to start an OnlyFans without followers, carve out a niche for yourself. Niche is basically the style of content you want to create, your audience, branding, etc.
When you are creating content on OnlyFans, every aspect of you, like your voice, clothing, texts, acting, props, etc., must align with your niche.
So what are some of the niches you can choose when starting an OnlyFans without following?
- Fit babe
When starting your membership site, it is also recommended to look at how the best content creators in your niches are doing so that you will be able to get valuable ideas from their content.
The best way to search for niches that are in demand are:
- Checking out OnlyFans: Look for performers on OnlyFans who have an established fan base and learn what niche they have chosen.
- Raid Reddit: browse through Reddit and Subreddit to understand what type of content people like and what niche has the most users.
When creating an OnlyFans account, you can also display your niche to your username. For example, if your name is rose and the niche you target is Kawaai, try out RoseKawaii. This is much more effective as your fans can easily understand your style and content just by looking at your OnlyFans user name.
Invest in a starter kit
As you are looking into how to start OnlyFans without a following, good content is what you need to grow your OnlyFans. No one cares about subscribing to your page or giving you a tip if your content is not great.
To create excellent content, you need a good camera. You can always start with a smartphone if it’s good enough. Flagship android phones and iPhones are good to go. But having an HD cam is always a plus if you want to look professional and you are serious about what you do.
Next, you need to have a tripod to keep your camera device in place and a ring light for ample lighting. These aren’t mandatory, but they are super helpful in a lot of scenarios.
The list of helpful equipment doesn’t end there, but that’s it for now.
Follow new OnlyFans users
Now, if you are looking for how to start an OnlyFans without followers and if you need one tip that popular content creators swear by, it is to follow new users.
It is a well-known strategy on Twitter, Instagram, etc., which is called “Follow and Unfollow.”
Whenever you follow anyone on OnlyFans, they receive a notification, they will eventually check out your profile, and if they like your content, they will follow you. And you can unfollow them after a few days. But do it slowly.
Don’t forget to message the users who have just followed you a few hours ago so that you can increase the chance of them liking your premium content.
Imagine you have 20 people following you back; when you follow50 people, the chance of selling PPV content using DMs becomes high. You will get your first sale in a short time.
Things you need to post on OnlyFans with no followers
Keep in mind that this guide is for beginners who want to start an OnlyFans account without a single follower. And the things we are going to talk about in this blog are not the only tips out there to grow your OnlyFans page and make money. But this can be a good starting point to growing big.
The recommended steps to earn your first $1000 on OnlyFans with zero followers.
- Create your free OnlyFans page and give a 30-day trial to people.
- Work on promoting your account on Reddit. Reddit is great for gaining followers soon, whether you want to spend money on promotions or not.
- Sell Pay-per-view (PPV) content on the platform via DMs.
The logic behind these strategies is that a major part of your income will come from PPV content and customized videos. Customized videos are where people ask you to do something for a price.
Make sure you sell your content to as many as possible. That’s why you want them to subscribe to your account to allow you to message (DM) them offers.
Promote using TikTok
Besides Reddit, TikTok is another best social platform where you can promote your OnlyFans content starting with no followers. Tiktok is very similar to Reddit; you don’t have to have followers to get your videos to the trending section. You can get featured on the homepage as long as you work hard and your content is excellent.
Creating viral content is the key to success. Once you go viral, the world will know you more and eventually will watch your content, talk about you to others, and people will start searching for your username, making you famous.
Now, if you want to get more followers on OnlyFans, social media is where you need to put on your work first. Be it Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, or Reddit; you need to consider certain factors if you want to grow your subscriber base.
So here’s a key list you can keep handy:
- Post content consistently, and never miss a day.
- Use viral reels’ sound and make suggestive types of videos using them.
- Live stream often to increase your views and followers.
- Never post nudes to avoid getting banned on social media.
- Build your social media like Instagram and TikTok as normal entertainment but in a sexy way. People will eventually come in search of you on OnlyFans.
- Do sexy voice videos, and make sure you dress modestly in these videos.
- Don’t reveal a lot of skin to avoid getting banned.
- If your clothes are revealing, don’t come close to the camera.
- Follow the Instagram reels, TikTok trends, popular content creators, and their content in your niche.
- You can copy content ideas from other performers but make sure you add unique twists to distinguish them.
- If you get banned, do not stop; start again.
- Reply to people, both good and bad. Don’t take bad comments too personally. If you want, you can filter it out.
- Enable the analytics section meant for creators to understand their audience more.
- Make sure you reply to all sweet comments, and do not miss out on your regular fans.
So if you are starting an OnlyFans without following, congratulations! You have taken the very first step. Now let’s go over all the important strategies once again.
First, be willing to work hard to get guaranteed consistent growth.
Reddit, TikTok, Twitter, and Instagram are the best social platforms where you can get more fans.
Follow the steps we have discussed here to get your first sales in a few days. Once you have made $1000 on OnlyFans, the further journey forwards becomes simpler.