We are excited to announce that we have rolled the new version of Fanso- v1.3. All enhanced features and functionalities that are robust, sophisticated, and streamlined for the best user experience.
What’s New in V1.3
Your Fanso experience is improving as we work to release new features and squash bugs. In this version release, we’ve exclusively focused on improving the live streaming functionality and have rolled out features for models, users, and admin, improving the overall user experience.
Here’s an account of the features, bug fixes, and improvements you will find in the latest release.
Model Live streaming features
- Models can go Live from their profile by adding the title and description which can be free or pay per live for subscribers upon paying a pre-set token amount.
- Models can chat on the live streaming and earn token amounts as tips through live streaming.
- Models can filter their live streaming tip and paid streaming amount in tokens and view the numbers of users for a live stream session.
User Live streaming features
- Only users who are subscribed can watch the live streaming of a model. The users can leave and rejoin for the live streaming session.
- The users can sort the models who are live on the platform from the “Model listing” page.
- The subscribed users can watch the live for free or for a specific amount set by the model and pay via tokens to unlock a Pay Per live video.
- Users can also tip token amounts to the live streaming models and chat with models from the live streaming chat box.
- The user’s token transaction will include the token amounts of the live streaming tip and paid live streaming.
Admin Live Streaming Features
- The site owner can set the individual streaming commission against each model or set a global streaming commission.
- Admin can filter token transactions and token earnings done by streaming tip and paid streaming.
- The site owner can Configure Agora app ID and certificate for live streaming.
What’s fixed and What’s improved
Being professionals at heart, we want Fanso to be as smooth and functional to deliver the best user experience to our clients. We constantly work on software to eliminate bugs and avoid technical glitches to achieve this. This version of Fanso also has some minor fixes and improvements (Small changes but a few for the smooth functioning of your subscription business).
Some of the bug fixes for this version includes:
- The earnings of the model upon subscription were not getting raised in case of the free trial to monthly trial conversion, which is fixed now.
- On the SEO setting, when we add code to the custom header tag, it was not getting reflected, which is fixed now.
Some of the Improvements include:
- The default value of the individual commission rate against each model is set to 0 in the backend for clarity.
- Fixed code errors & documentation in Obfuscated version.